Furthermore we assure you that our apps do not share your personal information with anyone else and any point in time.
Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information about users of this website. We will only record your personal details if you provide them voluntarily via one of the contact forms on our website. We also collate general aggregate information about use of the website for statistical purposes.
If you choose to contact us using one of the contact forms on this website, we may collect the following details (if you choose to provide them):
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your reasons for contacting Designer Websites
- Any other information that you choose to submit to us
When you submit information via one of our online enquiry forms, the information is sent to us via email (rather than being stored in a database). These emails are generally deleted after 12 months unless there is a specific reason for us to retain your email beyond that period.
What we do with your information
If you provide information to us via our contact forms, we will only use that information to respond to your enquiry (e.g. emailing you a quotation for our services).
- Unless you give us permission to do so, we will not:
- Add you to any mailing lists
- Send you correspondence that is unrelated to your reasons for contacting us
We endeavor to keep all sensitive information as secure as possible. Our servers are house in a purpose-built secure data center that uses firewalls, secure access and activity logging. We have a designated Data Protection Officer, and we also have defined procedures in place that govern how we track and use your data.
Accessing your personal information
You have the right to:
- Ask to see what personal data (if any) we hold on you – in most cases, we can provide this data for free within 1 month of receiving your request
- Correct any false, outdated or incomplete data we hold on you
- Request that we delete any/all personal data we hold on you – such requests will be honored unless we have a legitimate reason for refusal
- Withdraw any permissions you have given us in the past (e.g. if you give us permission to send you news updates via email, you can change your mind at any time)